The Twenty first century is the century of knowledge.
Only those nations and communities will survive and succeed that build the dynamics of knowledge and create true knowledgeable societies.
A knowledgeable society has following distinct characteristics:
1. It uses knowledge through all its constituents and endeavors to empower and Enrich its people.
2. It uses knowledge as a powerful tool to drive societal transformation.
3. It is a learning society committed to innovation.
4. It has the capacity to generate, absorb, and protect knowledge and also use it to create economic wealth and social good
for all its constituents.
5. It enlightens its people to take an integrated view of life as a fusion of mind, Body and spirit.